Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BRAND NEW CHEETAH GIRL SONG!!! [MP3 Added]


(Click Picture to Stream Song!)
There is no official title for the song but I am guessing its Do It (Your Own Way)! Hopefully I'll get the MP3 and lyrics soon! Please credit me if you found this information on my blog. (:

Also, The Cheetah Girls will be at The House of Blues on November 8, 2007 for a performance! Details will be posted soon!

//edit//
Disney Media - News & Entertainment ripped the song. PLEASE CREDIT DISNEY MEDIA - NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT if you use this song.
DOWNLOAD VIA: MediaFire.

Disney Teen Online also ripped the song! PLEASE CREDIT DISNEY TEEN ONLINE if you use this song.
DOWNLOAD VIA: MediaFire.


2 comments:

Disney Teen Media said...

i ripped the song its on ma website IF U USE PLZZ CREDIT !! thnask for tellin me bout it

Aaron Adrian said...

3 Things: 1. AWESOME SONG! 2. What Font Do You USe For Typing The "Cheetah Girls" (Leave The Answer In My ShoutBox On My Site) And 3. You Can Download The ACTUAL Cheetah Girls Font Here: http://abstractfonts.com/font/12009