Friday, June 29, 2007

The Cheetah Girls D*Concert Information.


The Cheetah Girl's D*Concert Premieres on July 9th! That's in 9 days! I can't wait. I went to the show in Anaheim. Even though I know that Disney Channel will EDIT the concert LIKE NO OTHER, it would still be interesting to watch. Also, like the High School Musical Concert, I HOPE it comes with a FULL DVD in the future but I doubt it since there's no word on it yet =/. I made the top banner so please don't steal it and edit out my tag.

D*CONCERT TEASER:
(CLICK IMAGE)


Also, a day after the concert premieres online, The Party's Just Begun CD/DVD comes out in stores! July 10th is the official date and here's the track listing:

Disc 1 - Live Audio CD

1. The Party's Just Begun
2. Shake A Tail Feather
3. Together We Can
4. Route 66
5. Strut
6. Falling For You
7. Cinderella
8. Dance with Me
9. Step Up
10. Girl Power
11. Cheetah Sisters
12. Amigas Cheetahs

Disc 2: Concert DVD

1. The Party's Just Begun
2. Strut
3. Step Up
4. Dance with Me
5. Girl Power
6. Cheetah Sisters
7. Amigas Cheetahs


0 comments: