Monday, July 9, 2007

I will NOT..


Hey guys! I know this will upset you even more but unfortunately, I will NOT be posting downloadable links for their upcoming Live CD, The Cheetah Girls In Concert: The Party's Just Begun Tour. This blog is to support the girls and I will NOT take part in helping people steal their music. I know it will happen anyways in other blogs, but I'd like my blog to support them. The CD already has an extreme LACK of promotion, I haven't actually seen any promotion for the CD, and in the weekly ad's, I was looking forward to see the sales and I haven't even seen it in the NEW RELEASES section. I'm very upset that whoever is releasing this CD isn't promoting it. I just want to let other blogs know that I do not mean to offend you guys when I say "steal music," because, Yes, I do download music, but I just want to support the girls. If you really want the CD, purchase it. Please feel free to leave your comments.

0 comments: