Monday, May 12, 2008

The Cheetah Girls: World Tour.

Looks as if the next Cheetah Girls tour will be going international! Here's the latest blog from Adrienne:

Monday, May 12, 2008


I appreciate all the comments
Current mood: adored

Besos to everyone,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I got to look at some of your comments. I just want to let you know that it seems like The Cheetah Girls tour is going to be confirmed to go all over the world this time. You will be the first to know where, when I get the news. I appreciate all the comments about the pictures that I posted last week. As you asked, we all had a wonderful time. I will blog more about my experiences in making the film. I am going to try to post some more pictures so you can see India as I did. I would like to say hello to all of my new friends, both local and international, keep coming back for more updates.

Hugs and Besos



Would you guys prefer a Disney-Cheetah Girls themed tour, or an Adrienne, Kiely, Sabrina as TCG themed tour? (Of course singing songs from all 3 soundtracks and TCG!) Let me know in the shoutbox!

0 comments: