Monday, May 19, 2008

New Adrienne Blog.

Monday, May 19, 2008


Lots of hugs and besos
Current mood: excited

Besos,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. I will let you guys know more information about "CG3" and when it will premiere. We had so much fun while we were filming; I will be posting more behind the scenes photos for you to see.

All my MySpace friends will get some extra privileged information when they check my MySpace blog at www.myspace.com/adriennebesos. I will also be posting information about where we will be touring and when the movie will open. I'll try to answer as many of your wonderful questions as I can. I look foreword to hearing your opinions about the movie when it opens.

As always, to my new MySpace friends and loving fans, hugs and besos.

0 comments: