Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!


During the premiere of Camp Rock, hosted by the Jonas Brothers, there will be a Cheetah Girls One World behind-the-scenes segment, and
the PREMIERE OF THE CHEETAH GIRLS "ONE WORLD," MUSIC VIDEO!

Remember who posted this information first..
[littlecheetahwomen].


The Cheetah Girls also attended and performed at the 19th Annual “A Time For Heroes” benefit event in Los Angeles.
Does anyone know what they performed? Let me know!

Also, I am almost out of school so the updates will be coming!
Graduation is coming around the corner so hopefully I will have more time.

Also, as a special announcement, my very good friend Terrance, former 3LWFANS.net owner, will be opening the OFFICIAL KIELY WILLIAMS WEBSITE. I just know it's going to be good. So I'll keep you guys posted!

-adm[i]n.

0 comments: