Sunday, August 17, 2008

CHEETAH WEEK! | LISTEN TO THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK HERE | 5 days until the premiere!


It's officially CHEETAH WEEK!!

STREAM THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK HERE!!!
props to D-Master94 for pointing it out in the shoutbox!
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONGS?
REVIEW THE SONGS IN THE COMMENTS!
my review coming soon.

Tomorrow, The Cheetah Girls will be on CWMorning Show, I don't know when that comes on so I don't think I'll be able to catch it so hopefully someone puts it on YouTube.

In 2 days, Tuesday,
THE SOUNDTRACK DROPS!!
It's $9.99 at Target. However, no retailers are offering any special editions or bonuses =/

The Cheetah Girls will be on Good Morning America! Hopefully they will perform like when they came on for the last movie.

ALSO! They will be on MTV's TRL, and guess who is hosting TRL that day....
DANITY KANE, DAY26 & DONNIE!
So hopefully they will interview The Cheetah Girls, that should be really interesting.
I'm a huge Danity Kane, Day26, & Donnie Klang fan. (Also, the next day on TRL the Cast of House Bunny is coming through, I don't know if Kiely will be there, but keep a look out!).

Did anyone catch the soundtrack on Radio Disney?
I only got to catch "Feels Like Love," "Crazy On The Dance Floor," and "Circle Game."
"Feels Like Love," sounds like a great track and "CIRCLE GAME," sounds like it's going to be one of my favorites. It's so not Disney and makes me want a Solo Album from Kiely Williams!
So Kiely, if you're reading this, DROP AN ALBUM =]

0 comments: