Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Letter from LCWblog admin.


Hey guys ; it seems after the movie premiered the updates have been kind of slow, so I want to apologize for those who come on daily and find the same post they saw last time.
Right now the girls are extremely busy; rehearsing for the tour and just making the tour perfect right now, and then come October the tour will kick off.

THE CHEETAH GIRLS ONE WORLD CONCERT EXPERIENCE!
I also wanted you guys to share all your concert experiences from The Cheetah Girls One World Tour. If you guys go to the concert, come tell us about it, tell us how you liked it, what songs they sang, what tour merchandise, pictures or videos to share. You can e-mail all your concert experiences at
LCWblogNewsletter@GMail.com
and I'll copy & paste them onto the blog!

Leave a comment and tell me which shows you guys are going to!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the show in Orlando (hell of a 21st Birthday present to myself. lol).