Thursday, August 28, 2008

[ NEW LAYOUT ] !


:: Site Updates
[x] I hope you guys are enjoying the brand new look for LCWblog! I worked really hard on it, and I think it's one of my best layouts to date! What do you think?
[x] Also, instead of embedding videos, from YouTube and other video streaming sites, I'll just be linking them to the picture below.
Because to me, I think that embedding videos really makes the blog look messy.


video: The Cheetah Girls - Fly Away (Sing-a-Long Version)

:: Media
[x] Check out the Good Morning America Interview that never aired on TV.
[x] Check out The Cheetah Girls performing Dance Me If You Can Live on Good Morning America, this never aired on T.V. as well, just an online exclusive. [source: gmaconcerts.com]

:: Feedback
[x] Let me know what you think about the new website!
[x] What do you think of the live performance of Dance Me If You Can?
I never really liked DMIYC, but when all 3 girls perform, I like it. I can't wait to see this on tour, I know they won't let us down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

great lay out

Anonymous said...

the layout awesome thankx for the inteview short but good lol