Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Man Show.

There's been a lot of talk in the shoutbox about what has happened with Aaron. When he asked to be a part of LCWblog, I was really hesitant, because I ran everything myself. I know how I like things done, LCWblog is like my baby, when I opened it, I didn't think I would get the success I would get, and be praised by the girls themselves. However, Aaron did bring up some amazing points to why he should join, so after thinking about it, I decided, why not? Im getting busy with school and work and don't have as much time as I used to have when I first started. Unfortunately, it didn't work out in the end - and LCWblog is now just run by myself. I'm sure Aaron will open another site and he'll do a great job. Wasn't Cheetah-Love a nice blog? So much luck to Aaron and I'll be posting his new website for you all to visit.

0 comments: