Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Adrienne Covers Leader.


+ Our girl, ADRIENNE BAILON, is featured on the cover of LEADER Magazine! She has an amazing spread and you can view it online right here! She talks Cheetah Girls, Girl Scouts, and her goals (which are going back to college, opening her own latin record label, and having her own cookbook with her mom). Also, there is mention that she might be starring in the revival of West Side Story, a possibility of a film project from Salma Hayeks Production company, and writing her own health and beauty guide for young girls. Adrienne is doing big things and this proves it.

+As far as the news I'd like to reveal, I can't say much right now. I've read the shout box and read many comments on me not posting the news yet, but that's fine. It won't faze me.

+I'd also like to apologize for the lack of updates, I have been extremely busy. Until then, take care. And I will have a very special post on Adrienne's Birthday, October 24th.

0 comments: