Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bloggers Block.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 2009 will be a huge year for Kiely, Adrienne & Sabrina. As you already know, Sabrina will be releasing her second installment of her workout DVD, BYOU, Adrienne is in the process of releasing her first solo album and she is the joining the MTV family and being the new host of Afternoons on MTV, and Kiely is also in the process of releasing her first solo album and dropping her first single, Make Me A Drink.

It's been really slow these past months due to the girls being on tour and myself being extremely busy. The girls are currently off tour and if you didn't get a chance to see it, you missed a real good show. I do hope they release the concert tour on DVD because it was amazing.

I would also like to remind you guys that I will be joining Terrance on Kiely's highly anticipated Official Website. I know you guys are patiently waiting for it and when it does open, you won't be let down.

For now if anyone would like to contact me, feel free at adminlcwblog@gmail.com

0 comments: