Friday, October 26, 2007

Everybody-Britney Spears.

Britney Spears original first single, Everybody was given to The Cheetah Girls after she shaved her head and The girl recorded it with J.R. Rotem, however now the track is a I-Tunes Bonus Track for Britneys Album and it never made TCG album. Hopefully in the future we can hear their version.. I can really picture them doing this track. It's different but hot. It samples Sweet Dreams... (Also, I've added other originals I've already talked about, but thought it'd be fun to add them here.)

LISTEN: Everybody - Britney Spears
LISTEN: I Wanna Know You Like That - Nikki Flores
LISTEN: Who We Are - Hope Partlow

Also, Terrance (3LWFans.net) sent in these gorgeous pics of our party girl, Adrienne.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note: That is NOT the official version of Eveybody off of Britney's album "Blackout"...that is just the early demo version.