Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Adrienne Blogs...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Experience In India
Current mood: grateful

I hope everyone is the U.S.A enjoyed their holiday weekend. To my international fans, welcome.


Many of my loving fans have asked me about my experience in India.

I had an incredible time in India! I am definitely planning to go back to India in the future. The people there were extremely supportive, friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious! However, it was very spicy at times. The vibrant colors, music, and clothing in the film were breathtaking. I can't wait for everyone to see "CG3", and to see more of the Indian culture. I had a great time there. I'm glad the girls and I can share our experience with all of you. You can see from the "One World" promo, some of our authentic clothing and exotic sets, let me know what you think.

0 comments: