Monday, June 2, 2008

LCWBlog Presents... "Fallin' For You (Studio Version)"

I am so sorry for my absence these past days, I've had a very busy week... however I do have a surprise for you guys...

Terrance, former 3LWFans Owner, has sent me this...

LCWBLOG PRESENTS....
A SINCERE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT Production


FALLIN' FOR YOU (STUDIO VERSION) (SSE Version)
Download: via SendSpace
Size: 7.3mb
Time: 4:40
This is *not* the official Fallin' For You, but a very good one!

________________________________________________________________

Also.. here's the
ROAD TO THE CHEETAH GIRLS ONE WORLD

________________________________________________________________
Adrienne also blogged...

Monday, June 02, 2008

Successful in entertainment
Current mood: relaxed

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We are confirming all of our tour dates that means rehearsals day and night. It is a lot of fun, but also hard work.

Many of my MySpace friends have asked what it takes to be successful in entertainment.

If anyone is aspiring to be a singer, actor, doctor, or astronaut, you have to be focused. The most important thing is to believe in your talent, stay determined and motivated. If you have those qualities, you will be unstoppable. Also practice makes perfect, so put time into perfecting your craft.

P.S. "Me and the Girls" have some new routines in CG3 that I think you'll like.







0 comments: