Friday, May 16, 2008


First TCGOW Press Picture!
I
I got my hands on the first Cheetah Girls One World Press Picture!
Please do not steal / untagg. If you use this for your blog, please let me know in the shoutbox as well as credit me & LINK ME!


New Press Pictures!

Wow! Here are the new press pictures from the movie! Wow I'm so excited! You can see the girls dancing and Adrienne & Kielys love interests!




Made In India Event Tonight!
The Cheetah Girls One World has inspired a whole event tonight on the Disney Channel, during the special airing of High School Musical 2, the premiere of The Cheetah Girls: One World, will be shown during commercial breaks! Be sure to check out the behind-the-scenes and exclusives! It's about a 5 minute segment so get your DVRs ready. Unfortunately, I will miss it and can't record it, so if anyone can cap it.. that'd be great!
Click here to the Made In India website.


The Cheetah Girls covers Girl Life! (Again!)
This is the second time The Cheetah Girls has graced the cover of Girl Life magazine, unfortunately I do not have it however there are scans on the Team Sabrina Fan Forum! Go check it out here!


In other magazine news, The Cheetah Girls made the CosmoGirl!'s Hot 100! They made number 64! Also here's an interview from CosmoGirl!

IS IT HARD FOR ALL OF YOU TO BE SO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR BOYFRIENDS?

SABRINA: We e-mail as much as we can. It can be frustrating at times, but he understands we're really busy.
KIELY: iChat is the best! But at the end of the day, anyone who really cares about you would say, "Dude, you're in India right now, experience it. Enjoy it. Have fun!” So we keep things simple.
ADRIENNE: I prepared myself for the trip with the little things. My boyfriend goes to USC, so I have his USC hoodie with me.

For the full interview.. click here!


So I bet you guys are wondering who Kiely's boyfriend is right? Well its been confirmed that Kiely is back with record producer J.R. Rotem. They took a break to both grow up, and now their back together. So all 3 of our cheetahs have found love!


Also, did you guys catch our Cheetah's on American Idol on Wednesday night during Fantasia's performance? =D

Sabrina will be attending the Indie500 Festival Parade!

0 comments: