Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TSFF Rocks! (Also, Nawty & Shane Maine!)

So recently I started to browse the forums of TSFF (Team Sabrina Fan Forum) and they seem to be all nice Sabrina fans. They really have a family environment there. I found a few things that I should clear up...

Sabrina & Mark are STILL together!
A bulletin from Mark & Sabrina:
May 7, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: To You All!!!!!
Body: Hey Guys,
Its Sabrina and Mark, and we just wanted to clear up a quote that was taken way out of context.


We are both really busy, and see each other when we can, are still close as ever and nothing has changed!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed the 100th episode, we had a great time hanging out with everyone and we love you!!!
Sabrina & Mark x x
I'm glad they had the time to stomp on the rumors!

Also, Donna (Dcimo2) & Jen (dance4jv) from TSFF posted great media from The Disney Channel Games Concert. Donna & Jen let TSFF know that The Cheetahs sang 3 songs! "One World," "Dance Me If You Can," and one that may or may not be titled, "Cheetah Love." Which I'm sure is the song down there that I mistakingly titled, Dance Me If You Can.

*LINK TAKEN DOWN BY OWNERS REQUEST

Make sure you check out Team Sabrina Fan Forum!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sabrina_Mark/index.php?


Also, I'd like to thank NawtyOrNice1990 and ShaneMaine for helping me out on this whole conflict on the stealing content!

0 comments: