Friday, July 11, 2008

Watch "Dance Me If You Can" Music Video.

1) The Cheetah Girls - Dance Me If You Can

The music video for "Dance Me If You Can," just premiered online at the Disney website, however, for those of you who cannot access it, here's a low quality version ripped by LCWblog.



What do you think of the music video?
To me, this song has more Gita than The Cheetah Girls, but I love Kiely's part.
Also, I noticed at the end Sabrina was lipping Adrienne's line (when they she was close to Gita)
Leave you're feedback in the comments!
I want to know what you guys think.

OffTopic:
Every news now will have its own post so please scroll down for more news for today!
Also, please leave comments, it's much easier to read than the soutbox.
Sometimes I can't even read the shoutbox, so the best way to reach me is E-Mail or Comments.
Thank you,
admin@LCWblog.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It falls short. I'm a little disappointed because they hyped it up alot. It didn't surpass "Step up". The song hasn't grown on me yet, but we'll see when the movie comes out